Thursday, March 27, 2008

Yay I finished something!

Ok so this isn't the first thing I've finished and it isn't the first thing I've finished this year but it seems like I haven't finished something in a while so I'm excited about it.  I finished the lamb last night at group and it is sooo cute!  I also finished the front of the purse yesterday but I almost gave myself a blister because the yarn is so tough.  I love the way the purse is coming out but my hands are taking a hit from it.  I also started my sweater.  I think I just wanted to knit something soft and gorgeous instead of industrial cotton.  I decided my sock wars practice socks would wait until after my baby set is done and yet my sweater is 3" long but whatever.  My goal is to finish the baby set in the next two weeks and then everything else is just for me or for fun, unless someone else calls me with big news.  All I have to do on the set is the back and finishing of the romper and booties.  That's it.  I can do that in two weeks no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment