Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Why oh why can't I sleep...

You would think that this whole not sleeping thing would have ended considering the huge amount of stress I just let go of but no it didn't I still can't sleep.  I have to work tomorrow!  Anyway, what was the stress you ask?  Well I had two incompletes and I'm supposed to graduate in uh...*looks at watch* 17 days and if those weren't made into completes I wouldn't be.  Also I found out that I had forgotten to take a class.  Four years and I never took this one class I needed so I had to wrangle that somehow.  Did I mention that I needed a 7 page paper and a 10 page paper for one of those classes?  Well I did and I had about two days in which to do them on one of which I had to work.  I would have had more time but if they were in late my name wouldn't be on the program.  I personally don't care but when I mentioned the chance of this happening to my mom she made a sound like a kicked puppy.  Anyway, long story short I did it, I got them in, I got a B, I'm graduating and my name is in the program.  So my question now is why do I still feel stressed?  I guess I just worry too much, I swear that's why I knit because I can't worry and knit I screw up too much and then my project flies across the room.  I should feel relieved and tired.  Maybe I should stop typing and work on my sweater, I'm hoping to get it done before sock wars 3, it might help.  Yeah that's a good idea if I can't be awake at least I can be productive.  

No comments:

Post a Comment