Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sooo close...

Ahhh! All I need to do is sew on the ears and the buttons but I'm too tired and I can't do it tonight I'll mess up I know it so it'll have to keep till tomorrow.  I was going to have to bring the whole thing with me to knitting tomorrow anyway to show everyone so I'll just sew everything on at knitting.  I have to go to my uncles tomorrow morning for pretty much nothing so I got to get up super early and find my romper and everything that goes with it so I have something to work on in class otherwise I'll be tempted to start a new project.  Like my socks.  Oh wait I know I'll work on my concert purse.  Duh.  I knew that I of all people could never be without an unfinished project to work on, I even bought short 3's to knit it with cause my 3's that I was using are about 48" long maybe 49" I haven't measured but anyway they are too long, they annoy me.  This is good maybe I don't have to get up as early as I thought maybe I'll just say screw the romper for one more day and just work on the purse.  Yeah I think I'll do that.  Time for bed.  Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment