Friday, March 21, 2008

It only took ten years...

So on Wednesday Mistyque and I taught my best friend Mel how to knit.  Something I've been suggesting she do for the entirety of our friendship. Did she listen?  NO!  She finally agreed in the hopes of joining sock wars next year, we'll see,  and now she is barreling away.  She got some blue homespun and some 11 needles and already has more than a foot she has also vowed to knit further on her scarf by Monday than her friend Katherine has since she learned how to knit a little over a month ago.  It was nice tonight we watched a movie and just worked on our respective projects; her on her scarf and me on my lamb.  She is so excited so in honor of my finally having worn her down I am going to put her scarf in my project list so that the world can see if it sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment