Sunday, March 9, 2008

Too many projects...

Ok so yesterday at work I turned the heels on my two at once socks which I am very proud of and avoided the annoying pink tentacle scarf all together.  I finished the leg on my duckie which by the way I also found out that "duckie" is a word that only my family uses so when I say duckie I mean any kind of onesie or all in one including feety pajamas.  Apparently back in the day the ones my family had had a little duck on the chest and someone started calling them duckies and it stuck.  I now am taking a break from all things garter stitch to make a fingerless glove for Amber because I gave her a pair a while back and she lost one so I have to make a replacement.  It's all for the best though cause I think my brain is dying from all the garter stitch.  At least the duckie is on 5's so it works up quick as opposed to the romper on 1's.  After all this stuff is done I am going to make that sweater for myself god dammit!  I have wanted that sweater for like a year and I have all the yarn it's all just sitting there waiting for me and by god I'm gonna do it!  Nothing else for no one until I get my sweater.  After all of that I'll probably finish it and hate it and give it to someone else.  Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment