Friday, March 7, 2008

Well that was easy...

Ok so I've decided to start a blog about my knitting because lately I have been getting a lot of questions that frankly I don't actually know the answers to like; "How many things do you knit a year?" and "How many things have you made total?"  While I don't know what brought on everyones' sudden concern for my yarn consumption I'm a bit curious myself.  Also I have a tendency to make things and give them away without any kind of documentation that they exist so I need to work on that.  So here I am waiting for my Ravelry invite and whiling my time away on a lamb all in one by Debbie Bliss, (my favorite designer by the way,) because I can no longer stand the sight of the Dalegarn baby romper that I am currently in the middle of.  Also I think that I am trying to drive my self crazy because all of the Dalegarn things I have made in the last couple months are garter stitch.  In cotton.  On ones.  Oh wait the border is on zero's!  YAY!  I feel like I lose a brain cell or two with every row.  So I decided Ok I'll start on the lamb duckie.  Row 1 Knit.  Ok cool.  Row 2 Knit 13 m1 blah blah blah...  Hmmm when do I purl then I flipped to the picture and "Dear God!"  It's garter stitch.  Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment