Monday, March 24, 2008

Almost there...

Ok so I took the day off to recover from easter and then Mel came over because we had to celebrate her making it through lent so I did some work on the lamb and it's almost done!  Yay!  One garter stitch project almost off the needles.  Once I finish this I can dig back into the dalegarn baby set that I really have to finish.  I really want to start on a pair of socks for myself as well I just have to decide on a pattern, and find my new tofutsies, I don't know where it went.  I got another ball at windsor that I liked and then promptly lost it apparently.  Hmmm... anyway I have to work tomorrow so I think I'll finish the lamb since all I have to do is finish the hood and the button band really then I'll work on the socks for the store it's about time I finished those; seriously.  Then when I get home I can find the romper cause somehow I lost that too and start working on that again.  This is why I am stressing about the socks I want to start, I can't do another project all in one stitch!  No more too boring.  Ok so I have a plan for tomorrow at least that's a step in the right direction and maybe I'll actually accomplish something this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment