Sunday, March 23, 2008

Didn't accomplish much today...

Ok so I had to work today and the other woman I work with Judie hurt her shoulder and can't knit so she asked me to finish the sweater she was making for her granddaughter.  I don't know how you use your shoulder when knitting but maybe I'm just weird.  Anyway all she needed was one sleeve so that's what I did today one sleeve and a bit of work on Lamb sleeve number two.  I really wanted to finish the sleeve before I left work today but it had to match and Judie made hers so damn long so I had to bring it home.  I'll bring it in on Wednesday and leave it for her.  Anyway I did manage to find my camera today so I took pictures of just about everything and put them on my ravelry.  I knew this would take over my life.  I can't stop looking at it which is ridiculous.  I am now obsessed.  What else is new?  Plus my hair looked good today so I had to take some new profile pics.  I should go to bed I have to be in Braintree at the ass crack of dawn tomorrow.  Since when did holidays turn into torture days? 

No comments:

Post a Comment