Sunday, June 17, 2012

Yes I'm aware I am delusional...

Ok so I managed to work and since the train was stuck at Lechmere for approx. 5 years I got some work done in the Moo cow duckie which is good, but now sadly I plan on abandoning it for the rest of the night in a futile attempt to clean up the tragedy that is my bedroom.  I know, I've lost it.  I had made some serious progress in the past and then I started working 7 days a week and it all fell to pieces and now it is time to start again.  A brief list of the reasons running through my head as I traveled home are as follows...
1. The guy I've been hanging out with in a dating type capacity who does not yet hold a formal title henceforth to be known simply as "the boy" laughed openly at my room yesterday when he saw it.  He actually opened my door with no real intention of going inside just to see if it was cleaner than the last time he saw it.  It wasn't.
2. I have fallen off the work out wagon yet again and I think that this time it's because I really hate sweating and jumping around in the kitchen where my roommates all wander through periodically.  If my room was clean I would have the space to do my P90Xing in the comfort of my own bedroom and not have to bother with putting on a shirt if I didn't feel the need to.
3. It seriously looks like a girly girl with lots of dresses and makeup got into a fight with a hippie chick who knits a lot.
4. I have no clean work clothes and when I say that I mean that everything work appropriate and even slightly not work appropriate has been worn at least three times already.
5. I can't find anything and I am constantly knocking things over.
6. I found a fantastic sewing table and chair in the trash last week and have yet to bring it into my room and set it up since I have no where to actually put it at the moment.
Now for why it needs to be done right now, I start another 7 day work week tomorrow and Tuesday start my new second job at GNC so not only will I not have time for laundry later in the week but I will also feel extra fat and lazy if I am selling fat burners while not doing a damn thing about my own spare tire. Also tonight is the night we put out the trash so once I gather up what is going it can actually go. This is key to my cleaning strategy.
So even though I only have four more rows before I finish the increases on the first leg, a thought that will taint my whole cleaning time with distraction, I must refrain and not knit again until it is at least reasonably tidy up in this bitch.
Wish me luck.
Maybe some whiskey will help...

No comments:

Post a Comment