Thursday, June 28, 2012

WARNING! This post contains no knitting and is TMI

Ok so I went to the bathroom today, no I'm not going there this is just the start of the story, and there is a radiator in my bathroom right in front of the toilet so I put my feet up on it, it's what I do if there's something close enough, I read somewhere when I was a kid that that's better so I've just always done it anyway if you've read this far then keep going the point is coming up... So I was kind of in leg press position and I put my hand on the side of my leg and felt muscle definition.  This is a big fucking deal.
I have been fat since I was about 7, or at least that is when the weight gradually started to pile on, I wasn't fat fat until after high school but back then I didn't know that and I felt like a hideous blob and was constantly dieting and failing and just getting bigger.  About 2 or 3 years ago I bought P90 and tried doing that and it lasted about a month and not much happened and then I bought P90X because I'm crazy and started that but sort of fell of the wagon, I've started up again and am also on vitamins and suppliments from GNC and have just decided to add in a fat burner to help push me along and I've seen some changes from what I've been doing so far but today just punched me in the face.
So there I sat now feeling my legs because I could feel and see the line defining my hamstring and then when I looked I could see the line on my calf, for the first time in I don't know how long I could see my muscles.  They weren't hidden and buried in fat, naturally I started sobbing uncontrollably.  Despite everything I've done there has never been this much of a difference made before and I have not had in any way this kind of a light at the end of the tunnel and that is why I needed to share this with someone.  I suppose I could have made up some other circumstanses for how I discovered this but really, that's my life, sitting on the toilet with my pants around my ankles and my feet up on a radiator sobbing tears of joy because I have muscles in my legs.  It wouldn't happen any other way and that's fine with me, I take what I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment