Tuesday, June 19, 2012

There seems to be a sea creature trying to escape my bag.


So I have made some more progress on Moo but since I am making a Jersey cow with an udder that I am knitting flat I have five strands of yarn coming off of my needles. Yes you read that right, five. two of which are attached to the same ball of yarn which yes, I know is stupid but I don't have a freakin' clue how much yarn I need for the pink part and I'll already have enough ends to work in thank you very much. It's super cute though. I also think it's pretty obvious to anyone watching me knit on the train what it is going to be so maybe less people will talk to me. Unless you're a knitter then feel free to talk to me I just hate discussing my projects with non-knitters, yes things take hours, no I don't know exactly how long, yes I've been knitting for years, no no one in my family knits... I hate all that crap. Anyway, here's a few pics... I think... or not. I can't seem to get anything uploaded.... I'm changing it on to circulars because it's gotten too heavy to keep going on straights, my hands are getting fatigued, but the only circular 3s I can find are 16" that I only used once because I hate 16" needles. I'm a magic loop girl all the way. As soon as it's transferred I'm off to bed. I got my salads ready to throw in a bag for work and tomorrow after I get out is knitting so I'm sure I'll get a bunch done there. My goal is to finish the pink so that I can go down to three strands of yarn for a bit until I get to the shoulders when I'll go straight brown for the head, the little edging will be white so it will look like the cow's face and the very top of the sleeves will be brown as well.  Ok that's all I got.  I desperately need sleep.  Go to my Ravelry if you want to see the pics, apparently I have no problem putting them up there.  Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment