Saturday, January 17, 2009

Keep breathing keep breathing...

ok so I am currently in a small amount of panic.  I am also currently in the Cambridge Hyatt Regency hotel.  I am sitting in a room with the door propped open with everything I've made in the past few months laid out on a bed waiting for people to come and look at it and possibly buy it.  One bracelet so far and I was very proud of my little bracelet going off into the world all on it's own to be an independent little piece of jewelry but I was also slightly panicked at the thought of letting it go off into the world on it's own; what if I hadn't raised it right?  What if it wasn't ready to leave and was in a emotionally fragile state?  What if I had officially lost my mind?  I guess there's no real way to tell so I should just accept the way things are and move the fuck on... Love from Arisia!

No comments:

Post a Comment