Saturday, July 21, 2012

Have I mentioned that I'm mexican?

One of the reasons that I started making the cow onesie is because when I decide to knit something for a baby the baby is born before I finish whatever it is so I decided to make a baby thing for Lily's sister who was trying to get pregnant. Now I'm, I'm going to say 3/4 done with the onesie and her sister isn't due till October so I am stopping. Yes I am that superstitious. I'd rather be safe than sorry. Conveniently enough something else came up right about now that has fully taken my attention anyway and that is the West Knits Mystery KAL. Lily was all signed up and when she told me that she was going to make a shawl from a pattern that she would get in parts and that she didn't know what looked like I figured I'd better make it too. After last night when we both cast on I'm glad I did.  It actually started last Friday but I had ordered needles and yarn from Knit Picks and they just arrived yesterday so we started together. I am finally back on track after having a ball fall out of my purse while I was walking and not noticing for like 12 blocks. It took like 3 hours to untangle the chaos but it's done and now I can continue to knit. I am not looking at pictures and I am not even going to look at the second part of the clue until I'm done with the first one but now that I'm doing it it's kind of exciting and interesting, I think I've been converted.

No comments:

Post a Comment