Thursday, November 20, 2008

Making an effort here...

Ok, so anyone who knows me knows about my situation and how I have no internet at home but I am really trying to not be the most boring blog on the web so here I am, making an effort albeit slight to keep up with this.
Moving on... The Christmas season is officially upon us and surprise surprise, I'm not prepared by any stretch of the imagination. I am working on it though, I have bought four balls of *really* thick yarn and after one day am almost done with my first Christmas present. (One out of 10 or so but whatever.) I am working on it.
Also I have placed an order with a friend for lots and lots of beads! Yay! My new thing seems to be beads, go figure, I got approximately a shitload maybe two and upon receipt will start banging out bracelets of all shapes and sizes because I am going to try for a room at Arisia this year. Arisia is, wait for it, the Sci-fi convention that I go to every year and have gone to nearly every year since I was 11 and my uncle first took me. I can't wait and I am gonna sell the shit out of everything I own, and everything Morrigan owns, and ASN, and anyone I know so there.
ANyway, that's what's with me right now bouncing up and down waiting for beads and trying to make socks in the meantime. Hopefully talk to you soon...Muwah.

No comments:

Post a Comment