Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cat Sitting...

So I am currently abusing the internet at BareBlueSkin's place while keeping Harry company.  He is adorable but he sure misses his mama, I just try to keep him distracted long enough to not be mopey.  I also finished my uncle's socks and am almost done with the first pair of slippers as well.  I guess that's progress.  I don't know I'm all weird lately and I can't figure out what's wrong.  Hopefully I'll snap out of it soon.  Meanwhile I will continue to fill my stomach with junk and my head with fluff; otherwise known as sugar and bumpy-cover-books and (god willing,) my lungs with clean air.  Desperately trying to quit smoking but I don't want to talk about it and by quit I don't mean never ever have one again.  Just, you know, mostly not have any for long periods of time.  What can I say that's the best I can do.  Also working on the running thing, my knees tried to revolt yesterday so I was pretty pathetic but if I go easy on them maybe they'll be more compliant tomorrow.  I guess that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment